The baby formula stage 1 up to 6 months from Prémibio is a vegan formula with hydrolysed rice protein suitable for babies from birth when they cannot be breastfed. Its recipe is formulated to cover all the essential need of a new born baby.
Prémiriz is the only formula on the market which are 100% plant-based and vegan.
Always follow preparation instructions on the package in order to ensure your baby's nutritional needs are covered.
- NON dairy
- Gluten free
- Based on rice protein hydrolysate
- Plant based
- Palm oil free
- 900 g tin
- Made in France
Even if it’s not mandatory by law, Prémibio always uses high quality and all natural ingredients. That’s why Prémiriz covers all the vitamin E needs of a baby using a botanical, non GMO sunflower extract obtained with a special distillation method.
Respect the step by step bottle preparation.
If your baby doesn't drink all the formula in the bottle, throw away the unused portion — do not save it for later.
Keep the opened box sealed in a cold and dry place. Use the box within 3 to 4 weeks.
The major health organizations agree that breast milk is the ideal form of nutrition for babies, breast milk should always be seen as the top priority to feed you baby (especially during the first 6 months).
In any case, consult a doctor if using infant formula milk.
|Note||Made in a factory using almonds and dairy.|
maltodextrin*, vegetable oil non hydrolysed * (canola*, coco oil*, sunflower*), hydrolysed rice proteins*14%, vegetable fibre*, Lactobacillus cultivated on a plant based support. L-Lysine, Lithothamnium, magnesium oxid naturally sourced, phosphate, citrate and potassium chloride and citrate, sodium selenite, sodium ascorbate (C), niacin (PP), pantothenic acid (B5), riboflavin (B2), thiamine (B1), pyridoxine (B6), retinol (A), folic acid (B9), phytomenadion (K1), biotin (B8), Vitamin E from sunflower extrat, cholecalciferol (D3) plant-based sourced, cobalamin (B12 fermented sourced)
100% of the ingredients coming from the farming industry are organic
Always wash your hand carefully before preparing the bottle.
1) Always prepare your bottle so it come handy to reach.
2) Clean the bottle. The best is to sterilize the bottle in boiling water or in a cold liquid especially designed to sterilize. (Sterilization is only recommended the first 3 months of life)
3) In a clean bottle, prepare the amount recommended water at room temperature or at 40 degrees maximum. Always use a water suitable for baby.
4) With the measuring spoon, found in the box, add the number of recommended spoons, regular, and not packed, corresponding to the liquid u prepared. Always close the box hermetically straight after.
5) Close the bottle and start to mix in a round gentle circle first and then shake it up and down until all the formula dissolves.
6) Before giving the milk to your infant, always check the temperature of the liquid by dropping some on your arm. The temperature should always be around 37 degrees.
|Nutritional value 100g||
|Specification||Vegan, Gluten Free, No Nuts , Palm Oil Free, No Soy, No Added Sugar, Organic, Cruelty Free, Our Favourites|
Write Product Review
- No review available for this item.
Have you seen?:
4,49 €¹ 0,90 €/100mlMore information
2,79 €¹ 2,79 €/pieceMore information
Oat Porridge – Date-Vanilla with Hemp
4,99 €¹ 1,54 €/100gMore information
Soy Protex Buttons
2,99 €¹ 1,50 €/100gMore information
Demeter Hard Wheat Semolina, 500g
1,99 €¹ 0,40 €/100gMore information
Cheese Alternative Slices - Garlic&Herbs
2,99 €¹ 1,50 €/100gMore information
Raw Vegan Chocolate – Flower Power, 30*
2,09 €¹ 6,97 €/100gMore information
Sparkling Paradies-Prickler – Apple-Cherry*
7,89 €¹ 10,52 €/lMore information
Sweet Lupin Flour*
6,69 €¹ 2,23 €/100gMore information
FETO Antipasti Korfu*
3,29 €¹ 2,63 €/100gMore information