Spaghetti bolognese vegan
1. Put the soy mince in the hot water together with the liquid smoke, the soy sauce and the broth powder. Let it rest for 20 minutes.
2. In the meantime, peel the onion, the carrot, and the garlic heads. Chop everything with a food processor.
3. Heat 3 tbsp olive oil in a pan and stir in the soy mince until it gets a golden brown color. Take it out of the pan and set aside
4. Add the remaining oil, heat and sauté the vegetables in. Add the tomato paste, sprinkle with the sugar, and let in glaze at medium heat, stirring continuously.
5. Add the bay leafs and the spices, and let it simmer. Deglaze with red wine, and let it cook slowly. Add the broth, the canned tomatoes and cook it 5 more minutes.
6. Add the mince, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
7. On a plate, decorate with chopped basil and Prosociano.
Gluten free tip :
For those who like to have a gluten free meal, just use our doves farm spaghetti and to season, spices from Gutes aus der Reichenau.